Monday 21 November 2011

Regal Safari - RGLSFR

Crystals shining rainbows inside the car. Painting on flowers with oil paints and ketchup.Play fighting atop giant green hills wearing brightly coloured furry jumpers in opposing hues.  Spray painted ipads piled together in great heaps. Painting the sky blue with light at night. The endless landscape and infinite interiors changing into unnatural hues, the sky flashing purple, trees turn red. Painted faces in dripping hues pressed close together. Spaces illuminated by single coloured light bulbs. Detuned TV screens with the saturation turned up. Drinks resting un-drunk on kitchen surfaces in a multitude of spectra. Pointing at cars from motorway bridges and turning them a different colour. Regal Safari's EP RGLSFR on loud. Free and untainted on Bandcamp.



2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog,thanks frm argentina.many new bands,amazing..

    ReplyDelete