Sunday 4 March 2012

TROUBLED BY INSECTS presents ~dj ento~ **EVILMIX II**


TROUBLED BY INSECTS presents ~dj ento~ **EVILMIX II** 


 1. "Changes" - Dirty Vegas 
 2. "Youth Knows No Pain" - Lykke Li 
 3. "Rumour Has It" - Adele 
 4. "Do It Like A Dude" - Jessie J 
 5. "Excuse" - Big Freedia 
 6. "Smile" - Avril Lavigne 
 7. "The Fear" - Lily Allen 
 8. "Sayonara" - Miranda Cosgrove 
 9. "Call Your Girlfriend" - Robyn 
 10. "Scream" - Zac Efron 
 11. "Sneakernight" - Vanessa Hudgens 


 [recommendation: listen in a dark room though headphones with wide bass range, or download and play in your car while driving around at night, or make this the soundtrack to your most dirty, sexy dance party.] 



DJ Ento: "This is my second attempt at trying my hand at something I find completely fascinating: the drag remix. I love all of these songs on their own, but in manipulating them they became something more visceral and dark, their inherent nature as songs to “move” to stripped away; what remained were sounds to slog about in, thick as honey and suffused with connotative energies beforehand unrecognized. I did most of these remixes in my new Portland apartment, before my belongings arrived, sitting on the floor, on a sleeping bag, pouring hours thru headphones. This is my first creative project realized, accomplished, and completed in 2012."

No comments:

Post a Comment